Event Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Awards, The “Participant” agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of the event, any amendment thereto which organizers reserves the right to amend.
- These Terms may be modified by the Award management team/organizers without any prior notification. Participant is advised to regularly review these Terms on website. Participant must clarify with the Award Management in case of any ambiguity or disagreement.
- The awards may be changed / modified / split / merged / increased/ withdrawn or cancelled at the sole discretion of Jury/Organizers.
- If the Participants in any category not found to be satisfying the eligibility by the Awards Management, the prize may be cancelled. The decision of the Awards Management in this regard will be final and binding. The Awards Management will not entertain any queries in this regard.
- In case of any unforeseen event which is beyond the control of organizers, organizers will not be held responsible for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for participation in the Awards
- The participating organization should have its registered/operational office in India and carrying out business in India.
- Employees and immediate family members of the Awards Management of the Awards are not allowed to participate
- The Award categories may be changed / modified / split / merged / increased or cancelled by the Awards Management or by Jury, based on the number of entries received in any category and the quality of the entries. The decision in this regard will be final, non-contestable and binding on all participants. The Awards management will not entertain any queries in this regard.
Call for Entries & Participation
- Participants can apply for the Awards by completing the application form online
- The application form is available on the website www.icsrawards.org
- Participant need to duly fill all the information points on the Application Form & Nomination form
- A Participant can apply for the multiple entries in multiple categories
- The Award management has the right to reclassify application form/forms from one prize category to another, at their discretion
Submission of Entries-Online
- Last date for submitting completed application form is on the sole discretion of Award Management team.
- Participation in the Awards in any manner will be construed as an acceptance to the Terms and conditions stated herein.
Completeness of Entries/ Disqualification
- All mandatory fields on the application form need to be filled; else it may be disqualified from participation.
- The Entries will be accepted in English language only.
- The details of the work submitted by the Participant must be original in nature . Award Management shall have a right to disqualify any Participant in case of any violation of this term or in case of any third-party claim relating to IP infringement or any third party right.
- Any work, if found to be copied/ replicated / influenced / redone by an existing campaign will not be permitted to participate.
- ll work submitted by the Participants for the Awards, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights therein, will be owned by the Managemen
- The defined timelines are subject to change based on circumstances if required.
- Management/Organizers shall not be held accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Awards or its ceremony or any part of its processes because of any factors which are beyond its control
- All payments for all associations need to be completed in a stipulated time frame as per official conversation over email.
- Participants may be contacted for any additional information to verify the information provided. Such information sourced from the participants will become part of the original application.
- Management has the right to ask for the documentary proof of the information provided. If such a request is made and the participant does not comply within 5 working days from the date the request is made, the participant may be disqualified from the awards.
- In the event it is not possible to contact any Participant to obtain information on them, interview them, etc. such Participant may be disqualified from further participation
- The participant hereby irrevocably authorizes the Management to use the data gathered during and/or the Awards in respect of the participants. This shall be the property of organizers will be entitled to use the same in its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements.
- Under No circumstances, the nomination or any other participation amount will be refunded.
- The jury appointed by the Management will evaluate the entries and determine the winners for the Awards.
- If required, the Participants will be asked to present their work to the jury members online or in person in New Delhi/NCR
- The Cost of traveling & accommodation shall be borne by the shortlisted participants themselves.
- Participant agrees that the Participant is legally capable of entering and, if selected, participating in the Awards and agree to the Terms and that Participant is competent (i.e. Participant are of legal age and mental capacity) and eligible to enter into this legally binding agreement of Participation.
- Participant understands and agrees that merely participating in this Awards does not entitle the Participant to a prize or to any other form of consideration
- Participant warrants and represents to the Management that all information including any communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material submitted or recorded in any manner by the Participant or the partners of Management including the Management for consideration for the Awards are solely owned by the organizers and do not infringe upon any other individual or organizational rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights). Participant shall be completely responsible for handling claim of infringement or alleged infringement by any third party and shall not indemnify organizers and the Award Management from any claims, costs or damages from infringement or alleged infringement of any third-party rights including intellectual property right or the defines of a claim or any costs payable thereof
- Participant must enter the Awards at their own will and the Management are not in any way obligated or liable for any loss or costs that the Participant may suffer or incur and nothing is payable to the Participants for participating in the Awards or any event prior to or following the Awards.
- Participants for the purpose of entering the Awards, grant organizers a royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use and display such entry, for participation in the Awards, and any intellectual property in relation to and arising out of such participation in the Awards and footage thereof, which shall include trade publications, press releases, electronic posting to the Website, the ICSR AWARDS website in any display format selected by organizers during the Awards or use by organizers as it deems fit
- The Management/ organizers reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the T&C of the Awards at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any individual or organization may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Awards, the Awards being withdrawn, or its Terms amended
- If a Participant wish to withdraw from the Awards, kindly inform the management in writing at any time up to two weeks prior to the final ceremony
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi, India
- Organizers and its partner/ directors, employees, consultants, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from Participants participation in the event.
- Organizers shall not be liable to the Participant for any loss, injury, delay, damages or other casualty suffered or incurred by the latter due to Force Majeure, and any failure or delay by organizers in performance of its obligations. For the purpose of this condition such circumstances shall include, without limitation, the circumstances beyond the control of the Company and shall also include the effect of any natural element or other acts of State or God, pandemics, or other industrial disturbances, war, riots, civil commotion, embargoes, blockades, governmental restriction, intervention of civil, naval or military authorities.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent for any reason including by reason of any law or regulation or government policy, the remainder of these Terms other than those which are held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each provision of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any invalid or unenforceable Terms shall be replaced with Terms, which are valid and enforceable and most nearly reflect the original intent of the unenforceable Terms.
- Decision of Management/organizers on all matters is final and binding on all Participants and no correspondence will be entertained on the same
- In the event these Terms do not cover any question or complaint in relation to the Awards, the same will be concluded on by the Awards Management (for all other issues) or an independent body or legal team as appointed by the Award Management and deemed necessary.
- The Participant agrees to give full consent unconditionally for organizers to share any information provided by the Participant with agencies working with them with regards to the program, its recording and broadcasting and related activities including agencies involved with organizers.
- The decision of organizers in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms shall be final and binding on the Participants.
- Any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising out of these Terms.
- If Participants are unclear as to the Terms or any element of the Awards or have any queries/concerns pertaining to the Awards, they can write in with their questions, concerns or queries to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants undertake that they wish to participate in the event out of their own will without any duress.
- Participants undertake that they have not been lured into participating in the event through any unfair means.
- Marketing & Brand Honchos shall endeavor to the best of its ability to respond thereto.
- The website provides information and acts as the only means to enter the Awards.
- The organizers shall not be responsible for:
- Any delivery, failures relating to the registration or uploading videos/presentations;
- Any SPAM generated messages as result of Participant accessing the Website;
- Awards Management not receiving or rejecting any data;
- Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons and Other conditions/situations or failures beyond its control
Marketing & Brand Honchos is not liable or responsible for any action or decision taken by Participant or anyone acting on Participant’s behalf or under Participant employment or under contract with Participant. Marketing & Brand Honchos shall not be under any obligation to Participant and Participant shall have no obligation or rights in relation to the Awards and shall have no claims whatsoever against the Marketing & Brand Honchos relating to the selection process or the running of the Awards.
Management has no obligation to screen the entry material in advance and is not responsible for monitoring entries for preventing violation of intellectual property ownership rights, or violations of any law, rule or regulation. If the Management is notified of submissions or materials that may not conform to the Terms, it may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to eliminate such an entry from consideration. The Management has no liability or responsibility to Participants for performance or non-performance of such activities.
For Award Nomination
For Sponsorship & Alliances
For Marketing & Partnerships