Be a Part of one of the Biggest & Most Impactful CSR Event of the year 2023
Award Nominations Closing Soon
Indian CSR Awards 2023
Indian Corporate Social Responsibility Awards is organized by Marketing & Brand Honchos. A Power Packed award event to be held to acknowledge and felicitate all those Individuals and Organizations who are bringing pride & glory to the Nation through their contribution towards humanity & nation building.
To constantly identify and recognize the efforts of those who are significantly committed & dedicated towards social welfare practices for a better tomorrow. The event will witness the felicitation of various dignitaries, Guest of Honor, Social Activists, Volunteers, Corporates, institutes & Organizations & Crème de la crème from various walks of life who have been committed towards the noble cause and making a positive impact on the society through their innovative and sustainable CSR initiatives.
The Aim of the Event is :
- To Encourage Indian corporates to spend more on CSR front.
- To find out the key areas of CSR which need to be paid more attention towards based on priority.
- To Channelize the CSR activities of corporates, so that the benefits of their activities directly reach to the marginalized sections of the society.
- To improve execution, implementation, results & productivity of CSR initiatives being conducted at various levels.
- To offer a Platform for Corporates and NGO’S to showcase their CSR work, initiatives, Projects and to get acknowledge, appreciated, felicitated for the same.
- To create such a platform for NGO’s to listen, meet and Network with various likeminded CSR Heads, Professionals and Entrepreneurs under one roof to find out mutual synergies between them.
ICSR Awards are designed to encourage and promote the CSR initiatives undertaken by corporate sector in India and to direct its focus on key areas pertaining to education sector which receives the maximum funding (38% of the total) followed by hunger, poverty, and healthcare (25 percent), environmental sustainability (12 percent), rural development (11 percent).
Women Empowerment Initiatives
Brands Participated so far
Previous Event Speakers
Dr. Kiran Bedi
Former Lt. Governor, Puducherry, First Women IPS Officer, India
Chairman & Editor – in Chief
VP, Assistant General Counsel and Head of India Legal & CSR
EXL Service.com (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Past Event Highlights
For Speaking & Awards
For Marketing & Sponsorship
For Exhibition & Delegation