- Stringent CSR Policies
- Compulsory CSR Audits from reliable source
- Scrutinizing CSR Projects & Vendor Payments
- Revised CSR Policies for Self Owned NGO’S by Corporates
HOW TO AVOID THE MISUSE OF CSR FUNDS BY INDIAN CORPORATES?
HOW TO MAKE NGO’S MORE EFFECTIVE IN INDIA?
- Effective Parameters for Judging the NGO’S performance.
- Scrutinizing the rotation/use of funds by NGO’S.
- Stringent Protocols to identify non Performing/Fake NGO’S
- Special discretions/Privileges for Result oriented NGO’S
SUGGESTIONS/FEEDBACK FOR INDIAN GOVERNMENT TO MAKE CSR MORE EFFECTIVE IN INDIA?
- Effective Implementation of CSR
- Lack of Proper Guidance/Direction
- Lack of Vision Oriented Approach
- Loopholes in Indian CSR Protocols
CSR PERFORMANCE OF CORPORATES IN INDIA VS CSR PERFORMANCE OF NGO’S IN INDIA?
- No. of Corporates/NGO’S Vs. Performance/Results.
- Nature, Scale of Projects undertaken by Corporates & NGO’S in India.
- Flexibility in decision Making.
- Pros & Cons (Corporates Vs. NGO’S)
For Speaking & Participation
For Award Nomination