- Change in rural literacy rate in India through CSR initiatives.
- Impact of CSR initiatives on primary & secondary level education in rural India.
- Loopholes in the CSR initiatives/projects designed and implemented for rural education in India.
- Quality & consistency of rural education support initiatives running at present in India under CSR.
- Impact of the initiatives taken by NGO’s in empowering education in rural India.
PANEL DISCUSSION 1: THE IMPACT OF CSR ON RURAL EDUCATION IN INDIA?
PANEL DISCUSSION 2: THE IMPACT OF CSR ON HEALTHCARE IN RURAL INDIA?
- Kind of CSR Healthcare projects running at present in rural areas.
- The Impact and scope of the Healthcare projects running in rural India under CSR.
- Loopholes in the CSR projects/initiatives taken for improving healthcare conditions in rural India.
- How to make CSR initiatives for rural healthcare more effective in India.
PANEL DISCUSSION 3:- THE IMPACT OF NGO’S IN “EMPOWERING BRAND INDIA”?
- Number or percentage of individuals dependent on NGO’S for food, shelter and other basic necessities of life in India.
- Number of NGO’S working towards financial dependency through education and skill development employment programmes in India.
- Percentage of effective NGO’S in India making significant impact on the lives of underprivileged people.
- How effective have been the NGO’S in India in providing the support system to Indian Corporates in their CSR contribution.
PANEL DISCUSSION 4:- HOW TO MAKE AN EFFECTIVE SYNCHRONIZATION BETWEEN CORPORATES & NGO’S IN INDIA ?
- Understanding the CSR protocols and guidelines of an organization.
- Corporates should review their CSR Policies and Protocols with time in order to allocate/outsource their CSR projects to relevant and well deserving NGO’S
- Understanding the basic common requirements of CSR committee or CSR Heads with respect to their CSR Initiatives/projects.
- Most common & significant factors Corporates/CSR Heads look for in an NGO before associating with it.
- How NGO’S can become a permanent reliable source for implementing CSR projects of Indian corporates.
PANEL DISCUSSION 5:- HOW SKILL DEVELOPMENT CAN BE AN EFFECTIVE CSR TOOL FOR NGO’S, CORPORATES & SOCIETY?
- Developing Financial dependency among underprivileged rather making them rely merely on charity.
- Improved synchronization between NGO’s & Corporates.
- Will encourage corporates to spend more on CSR in order to recruit skilled labour for their organization through CSR in skill development.
- Win Win situation for NGO’S & Corporates to support each other and also to contribute significantly toward economic growth & development of the country.
For Speaking & Awards
For Marketing & Sponsorship
For Exhibition & Delegation